Key principles for schools at COVID 19 Alert Level 1 are:
to minimise the risk that someone gets infected in the first place by
- ensuring people who feel unwell to stay away from school.
- Good hand hygiene, using sanitizer when you enter and leave a classroom.
- supporting contract tracing by having QR code posters at our entrances to reception & classrooms.
- If you are a visitor to the school please sign in and out of the office.
Because of these measures being in place, your child does not need to wear a face mask while at school.
What this will mean for us at Epuni School
- If your child is unwell please keep them home (symptoms such as a cold, head cold, blocked ears, cough, sneezing, chills and a fever)
- Everyone at school will be regularly washing and drying their hands
- Everyone will be coughing and sneezing into their elbow
- School will be regularly disinfecting high touch areas